Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God's plan with gypsies

Hi,
When I went to sleep yesturday, God opend my eyes again. I red the letter of James and I started take notes. I asked God, open my eyes to see what the message is. I asked wisdom too, because I didn’t want, that the scripture doesen’t to be only asking and answering. I sincerely interested what is God’s message. I finished by the first chapter, 12. verse. After the reading God showed me whose need prayer? When I started to pray for Hajdúnánás Gypsy Mission, God has said all gypsies need for prayer. I was thinking a short time, what was the subject by the dinner. I was so sad and went into my room. When people are hateful, God is so sad. But he is much more sad when He see the „christians” are hateful. I hate them equally, but Jesus showed me his cross and I understood why he came. I know thet I don’t to follow to people, but I follow Jesus. I know what would Jesus do and what wouldn’t Jesus do. Alone that matters. I dont want to protected gypsies, you know, it makes one think, what is easier to hate them, whose everyone hate, because they are too deep or to say them I’m not better than you. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is yours too. Go to them and to tell them, taht Jesus didn’t look that how deep are you. He gives his hand to you and wants to pull you from the swamp. Don’t look what people are saying about you, but that how Jesus see you. Do not look at it what future they wish to you, but Jesus died for you too. He was bleeding for you too, because he saves the sinners, the wearies, the despised people. God promised them something what only those people experiencing, who accepted this sacrifice. Jesus does condemn nobody, who accepted this sacrifice. This is the gospel for all who accepted Jesus' sacrifice. Do you know, If Jesus were here on earth, agree with whom the gospel for the first time? Non-religious people, not the people involved in church, but the sinners, the sad people, the people who hated is. I’m asking again what is easier to hate the people who are hated or to go to them and to tell them, you are valuable inn God’s eyes and the Gospel is yours too if you accept that. Jesus didn’t come for good people, for healthy people or wise people, but he came for sinner people, sad people and for the hated people. The man doesn’t need forgiveness who without sin is. You know the good people are not in the Heaven. Who got forgivness from Jesus, they will be go into the heaven.
And some verses from Bible:

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, … Romans 3, 23
Judge not, that you be not judged. Matthew 7, 1
Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, … Luke 7, 47
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8, 36


God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment