Monday, January 11, 2010

I hope, you understand.

Dear Brothers and Sisters!

I was not here a long time ago. But God showed me, why did he want to open this site. Because he wants to encouraged and to comfort people through me.
When I was in summer in Vajta there was the best program the morning devotion, where someone always divided what God has taught him/ her. This site would not be enough that every encouragement to share with you. When I was Vajta twice told the people what God has taught me. God has shown both in the morning that the Bible verses related to each other how. I will be here too., because it's not just me encouragement, but everyone. Incomprehensible power of God.
The story, which happened last week: I talked to one of the leaders of the church.

I told, that I would like to stand in front of the church and to say something. I got encouragement from God the week. God warned the two gift I got from him. One was the encouragement of the other interventions were. I've long forgotten, but God opened my eyes.
Now I begin the report, from three verses. God, they are pieced together in my mind. I got more later, which is associated with this, but I only mention this to the three.

“Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” (John 11, 40)
„Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;” (Psalm 37, 7)
„It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD.” ( Lamentations 3, 26)


This happened before yesterday. I slept a little, because I needed to write this. The last time I talked with some people and read the writings. They think God is not listening to them and he is not giving what they ask. We can find the answer in these verses. What did Jesus say? What we do? To belive. Why we belive? Because we can see God’s glory. What we need, that our faith will be strong? To wait. How we wait? In rest. What will be the reward for waiting? We can see the God’s glory. Why should we wait? Because he wants to take from us? NOT. Because „It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD.” Why is the waiting good? Because our faith will be strong in the promis of God. What God promised? We can see his glory. What is the faith? We have got conviction, what God promised us he will give us in the appropriate time. The more we wait, the greater will be the joy. Do not want to realize God's plan. God's complete salvation requires a lot of expectation and faith. God's gift of salvation to all surpass. God has given us here on earth. Every little bit of looking gift you have received from God, His glory is to the Heaven, where the most beautiful gift in store for us. This is all it is better to wait.

The forever to write yet. That place is not enough to talk to God glory.

God the glory for ever. God wants to encourage everyone to wait for him.

God bless you guys, Orsi

No comments:

Post a Comment